Monday, 18 July 2011

A Day For Daisies 300 Member Party

Front
The first day of our Vacation Bible School went well today. I think the kids had fun and learned as well. They are all excited for a chance to win a prize on the final day.

I managed to squeak in a card for A Day For Daisies 300 Member Party. Here is their store and here is their blog.

It is a gatefold card. Of course, the image is by ADFD. The sentiment on the right flap is by Dee's Bugaboo Boutique and the inside verse is by me.

Blessings,
Teresa


Right Flap Inside
Inside

4 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Good morning! Wow, this is gorgeous! Love your sentiments!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Karen and thanks for following.
Blessings, Teresa

Anniebee said...

This is a fantastic card, Teresa! I have been poking around your blog, looking at some of your wonderful creations and am following you now. I wanted to thank you personally for the sweet comment you left on my blog today about the pansy pitcher card. It was a fun one to make. Thanks for becoming a follower too. There is another card I want to comment on so I'll hop over there now.

Hugs,
Anniebee

Teresa Arsenault said...

You are too sweet, Annie. I'm so glad you are enjoying looking at my cards. Your comments truly do brighten my day.

Blessings,
TEresa