Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Creative Mind of Sylvie

This week I would like to feature digital image artist, Sylvie of The Creative Mind of Sylvie. I am also entering this first card into the "Less Is More, Shades of Blue" challenge.

The image, of course, is by Sylvie. Here it is.

I will try to blog a little this week, but my brothers are visiting this week so I don't know how much card making I will get done, if at all. I will be doing my best to make them comfortable and enjoy their company.

Blessings,
Teresa

8 comments:

Mandi said...

We really like to see 'white' space on our entries and this week shades of blue

Do hope to see you again
Thank you very much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Maria André said...

Lovely blog Teresa! Thanks for stoping by my blog and of course I will be happy to follow yours to. 5 new followers in same amount of days, not bad! Hope my follower-number will do the same (rise)

xx/MulleSNuttan

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks for following, Maria. I hope your followers continue to increase too.
Hugs,
Teresa

Teresa Arsenault said...

No problem, Mandi. I thought the blue background classified as 'white space', but I guess not. Good luck with your challenge.
Teresa

Sylvie said...

Hi Teresa, I love your card and Thank you so much for choosing to use one of my images... it just makes my day when they are liked enough to put on a card by someone.. Hugs
Sylvie x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Hi Sylvie. I am so glad you like it. I have another ready to post and two other images colored that I hope to make into cards soon. You are my featured artist this week. It's my way of saying thank you for all the beautiful images you so generously offer.
Hugs,
Teresa

Sylvie said...

I am honoured to be your featured artist.. Thankyou for your support. Many Hugs
Sylvie xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

My pleasure, Sylvie.