Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Coloring with Cuddly Buddly

Hello precious followers & peepers. As I mentioned in my earlier post today, I have been working with some Cuddly Buddly images, coloring them with my Tombow & SU markers. I printed out one beautiful image in triplicate and I have colored each a little differently. The concepts of light and shadow do not come easily to me, but I haven't given up yet.



I'd love your feedback. Which image do you like the best and why? Any suggestions on how I can improve my coloring technique?

Thanks bunches for your response and just for looking.

I made a gatefold card using one of the above images. I am entering it into the Sketch Challenge at The Outlawz. Here is a picture.


Blessings,
Teresa

2 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

All of them are beautiful but the center, really pops a bit more to me on my screen.

Love all your fluffy babies, adorable.

Hugs, Lori m

Teresa Arsenault said...

That's what I thought too, Lori, which is why I used it on my card. Thanks for giving your opinion. I'm hoping my coloring skills are improving.
Hugs,
Teresa