Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Cards and Another Sentiment

Well, I got to play today and I made three cards using my own sentiments. The first uses a Priscillastyles image called "Flowering Tree". I layered my Tree Sentiment on top of the image. I think it worked remarkably well. The 2nd picture shows a close-up so you can actually read the words.






















My 2nd card uses an image by Whimsy and Stars Studio. I added glitter glue to the bee's wings and Crystal Effects to the teapot, which you should be able to see in the close-up.
























My 3rd card uses a public domain image. I glued my own handmade butterfly over the butterfly in the image. This one is a gatefold card.
You should be able to read the sentiment in the close-up.


















All three cards use some of the sentiments I gave as freebies yesterday. If you missed them, just look up yesterday's post. They are still there for the taking. I only ask that when you post your creations online, you  indicate that the sentiment comes from Tickell Expressions and link back to this blog.

Which reminds me, I promised you another sentiment today. To all of you butterfly fans, I hope you like it.

Blessings,
Teresa



JPEG




PNG

5 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Your cards are so pretty and the saying too. Thank you for sharing the verse. Hugs, Lori m

Starla B. said...

Oh my goodness, these are fabulous!!! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous, and the sentiments are lovely. Especially the tree card!! Just wonderful.

Priscilla said...

Wow Teresa, what beautiful cards. No wonder you have all your side bar awards :) I really love how you placed that lovely saying over the tree card. It looks fantastic like that. So professional looking. Looks like one you would see in a Hallmark store. Thanks so much for using my image. I enjoyed stopping by your blog and thank you for the link. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Priscilla

Rhonda Miller said...

What great cards. Thank you for the great sentiment.

Nana Connie said...

All three cards are really marvelous, Teresa! I especially like the bee's wings and the butterfly on the third card. Fantastic!