Monday, 20 June 2011

SALUTE TO BIRD

This week I am featuring cards using images by Bird. Bird offers her wonderful images and sentiments free of charge. I figure such generosity deserves more than just one post.

Today's card uses Bird's wine bottle image. I used markers, embossing powders and Crystal Effects to bring the bottle to life. I really like how it turned out. This week's batch of cards are Thank You cards for my husband's customers. I added "MERCI" to the wine bottle with his French speaking customers in mind.

During the week I will continue to post TY cards using Bird's images and sentiments. If you like what you see please pop over to Bird's Blog and leave her a nice comment.

On a personal note, our children's pastor called a meeting tonight for all those interested in putting on a Vacation Bible School this summer. The turn-out was good and the creative juices were flowing. Another lady and I have decided to also do a weekly "Worship & Creative Arts" camp throughout the summer.

My brothers are visiting during the first week of July, the VBS is the 3rd week of July and the W&CA camp will take up the rest of the summer. I am very excited for the coming 2-3 months.

Do you have any special things to look forward to this summer? I'd love to hear from you about them.

Blessings,
Teresa

No comments: