Thursday, 30 June 2011

MAN MAKE FIRE!

Terry got a brand new BBQ today and is he happy! Me too. I didn't have to cook. :D

Recently I made some terrific new discoveries. I already posted about The Outlawz, a social network site for paper crafters. Along the way I have been meeting new friends and gaining new followers to my blog. Maybe I had better start thinking up ways to make this blog more interactive now. I am wide open to suggestions, fellow bloggers.

I have also discovered some new digital image artists (new to me, that is), one of which I would like to highlight today. Her name is Carina and she is offering a beautiful image as a freebie today. Just click on her name and it will take you straight there.

In this card the guitar image is by Carina. The scripture sentiment is by Sweet N Sassy Stamps and I am planning to enter it into their current challenge. That is, if I'm not too late. Anyway, here it is. If I have time tomorrow I will do another card using Carina's current freebie image.

Blessings,
Teresa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card Teresa! See... you have talent too!!! The layout is great and love the guitar image!
My hubby is Terry too...problem is he doesnt cook unless you consider toast and eggs a meal haha!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Sheree

Sharon Keanly said...

A lovely card Terry. You're doing just fine on your blog... Personally, I also add a little bit of this and that, other than just cards. It makes for a small diversion and hopefully is entertaining to the reader. Enjoy your BBQ. hugs Sharon

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks for the tip, Sharon. I will try to do that. BTW, Terry is my husband. I am Teresa. Sorry for the confusion.

Hugs,
Teresa

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love eggs, Sheree. Breakfast is my favorite meal, any time of the day. Steak, I can live without. But I won't be participating in any Terry exchange program. You'll have to stick with your eggs and I will have to endure BBQ-ed steak. ;)

Stephanie said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Say It With Scripture Challenge.