Wednesday, 1 June 2011

CardMaker Weekly Challenges

I don't know if it is the weather, the barometric pressure, or what - but I have not been feeling very well at all this week. However, I do have two cards for you. I did them for the CardMaker Card Swap weekly challenges. There are no prizes, but the group is fun and the ladies are really sweet - lots of encouragement and inspiration to be had and given.
I found the paper doll templates at Family Crafts for free. The Butterfly Fairy image is by AnitaBeStampin. I have also entered it into their current challenge - Layer it on me. Although my card does not have a great number of layers, it does use them.

My next featured artist will be Baby Bud Designs. Mary Anne has the sweetest little images with her own unique style. I'm sure you will enjoy them. But don't wait for me. Pop on over to Baby Bud Designs and have a look for yourself.

Now if I could only get rid of this headache and the water were turned back on (they broke a main working on the road). All I am able to do is make cards. Poor me.

God bless you,
Teresa


10 comments:

Linda said...

These are just darling.. Thanks for joining us at ABS.. Hugs, Linda

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Linda.

Lelia Pierce said...

So cute! I love the colors you chose on the ABS fairy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin Challenges!

XXX

Teresa Arsenault said...

TY Lelia.

Brenda said...

Great card! Love the embossing folder you used! Thanks so much for playing along at Anita Be Stampin! Bren

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Brenda. I'm glad you like it. The embossing 'folder' is actually a thin plastic template that I ran through my Big Shot in a trial & error sized sandwich.

Anita said...

Such fabulous cards! I especially love the background you created on the fairy card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

Teresa Arsenault said...

You are very welcome, Anita. Thanks for your kind comments.

Tracy S said...

Great card! That embossing folder you used is perfect with her! Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at Anita be Stampin!

Teresa Arsenault said...

I'm glad you like it, Tracy. Thanks.