Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Bugaboo Stamps and THE WINNER IS.....

Today I am featuring Bugaboo Digi Stamps, using 3 of their images, created by the very talented Jodie who just happens to be a fellow Canadian. Yay Jodie! I am also entering these cards in Bugaboo's Current Challenge - Pearls and Lace.  The last card has 2 identical Bugaboo images, with one image flipped horizontally. All of the images on all of the cards are paper pieced and I used stick pins (my first endeavour) on 2 of the cards. "Irresistible YOU" features my white English Angora, Neelix. Isn't he just dreamy?


And now to announce the winner of my blog follower draw... Da-ta-da-DAH!  The winner is Tanya McSwain Boylan! Congratulations Tanya. You can pick any card from my blog archives. Some may already be gone, so have a 2nd choice ready. Congratulations and thanks for following Tickell Expressions.


6 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute creations! love them all! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Priscilla said...

What a wonderful blog you have..I am now a follower :)

Priscilla said...

Oh an wow..that is some header..lol Thanks for helping spread the word :)

Teresa Arsenault said...

I'm so glad that you like my blog and have become a follower, Priscilla.

Paul said...

Love all those scallop borders. Thank you for joining in with our Pearls and Lace challenge at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug blog. I know it was a personal challenge for me but an enjoyable one and hope you felt the same. Fingers crossed we see you for the next challenge on Saturday.
TFS
Paul
http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Paul.