Thursday, 2 June 2011

Baby Bud Designs

What a beautiful day it was here on Prince Edward Island today. We made a trip to Charlottetown and I picked up some great Children's Ministry resources from the Christian bookstore.

I also received a package in the mail today from Addicted To Rubber Stamps. They are going out of business and now selling all of their remaining stock at 70% off. My package included 8 new ink colors and 4 new embossing powders. As a little gift, they threw in a foam stamp.



Anyway, I said I was going to highlight another artist today and I am certain you will love Baby Bud Designs. I've made 3 cards with Mary Anne Wainright's precious little bud babies. Tell me they are not just darling.

4 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Awesome, how cool is this? Your cards are simply adorable, thank you so much for liking the "buds"...it is just so very special to see your creations and how beautiful they are.
Mary Anne
babybuddesigns

Teresa Arsenault said...

I'm so glad you like them, Mary Anne.

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love Baby Buds! All of your cards are precious and so sweet.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Pat.