Friday, 27 May 2011

Stampin' Up and Angie Whalley

The weather is lovely today on Prince Edward Island. The sun is out, my windows are open and a gentle breeze tickles the leaves of the red maple outside of my window.

Last night I had a lovely evening at a Stampin' Up workshop with demonstrator Joyce Hein. Thank you Joyce! I love crafting at my home desk and gathering inspiration from fellow card makers online, but there is something extra special about getting together in person with other crafters to create. Joyce calls it our "Gal Pal Club" and that really does describe it well.

I created two card projects last night for which Joyce graciously provided the papers, inks, ribbons,  punches, embossing folder and embossing powder. She also layed out all of her punches and paper scraps for anyone who wanted to do extra projects or take home die cuts. I brought my 2-step bird punch and some embossing folders to add to the fun.






I said I was going to start highlighting various digi artists from A-Z. I don't know if I will be able to have new projects everyday, but I will try to do at least 3 new postings per week. I hope you will check out the artist's pages and give them some sugar. They very often give freebies to their followers and sponsor challenges as well.





Today I am highlighting 3 of Angie Whalley's digital images. Angie's page is Angie's Craft Hideaway. I think these images show off Angie's versatility as an artist. She does adorable, but she also does masculine and funny. I hope my cards show off her talents and that you enjoy them, too.

I entered Angie's Sketch N Stash challenge with the teddy on a skateboard image. The challenge is to use something neglected in your 'stash'. I used some foam letters I had tucked away, plus a pom-pom - all of which have been sitting in my stash so long I don't even remember where they came from.


Blessings,
Teresa

3 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

fantastic set of cards.... I especially love the one for our sketch ;o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck 8o)

Angie xXx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Angie for your nice comments and for the great artwork you provide. Your digis definitely inspire.

Daniele said...

great collection of cards thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week
hugs