Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Pretty Kess & Another Card

Kess is settling in pretty well. Terry (DH) helped me trim her nails yesterday. Now I can handle her without getting sliced by her razor blade sharp claws. She doesn't scratch on purpose; it just goes with the territory of being a not-quite-tame-yet rabbit.

I gave her a good grooming and then decided to take a few shots. I hope you like them. My favorite is the close-up at the end. Love that nose!





I've managed to put together one card so far this week. The flower pot is by Shannon's Sentiments and the other digis are by Blue Mesa Designs. The sentiments are my own.



Today my dear friend and SU demonstrator showed up with my latest order - an eyelet lace border punch and a Sizzlits swirl die. You should be seeing some creations made with those pretty soon, as well as with some of my new stamps.

I hope you are enjoying the technique videos I have been posting at the top of my page. I have been trying to post a new one every week. Let me know if you enjoy these videos or if you would like to see something else.

What would you like to see on this blog? I've been thinking of hosting a challenge with a small prize from my personal stash. Please let me know what would make this blog more enjoyable for you.

Blessings,
Teresa 

No comments: