Wednesday, 25 May 2011

My Pets

Whenever I am not making cards, I will probably be doing something with one or more of my pets. Don't get me wrong, I do cook and clean, but I try to keep those activities to a minimum. :D

I got this shot the other day of my dog, Kaeli lined up on one side of the bed with our two cats - kind of like bookends. Mineau (Minoo) is at the head and Plussette is at the foot.

My 2 month old blue English Angora bunny had her first foray into the life of a house rabbit yesterday. She did extremely well with using the litter box and got along famously with Neelix, my 9 month old white EA rabbit.

Finally, I didn't want to leave out my other two pets - Gonzo (Alexandrine) and Treasure (dove).

I hope you enjoy their pictures and please don't forget to become a follower of this blog before June 15 so your name will go into a draw to win one of my handmade cards.

I plan to start posting creations using images from various digital artists, from A-Z. I will include links so you can see what else they have on their blogs.

Have a great day!

Teresa


No comments: