Friday, 27 May 2011

A Facelift and a card

As you can see, Tickell Expressions has received a little facelift today. I hope you like it. Please let me know if you have any problems reading any of the text. I've tried to keep that in mind while redecorating, but I may have missed something. I appreciate your feedback.


I did a challenge card today for CardMaker Card Swap. We were to use a bubble techique for our background paper, but I didn't do so well at it. Anyway, I still like the card so here it is - the front and the inside. In case you can't read it, the front says, "For your birthday.... have a little bubbly".

BTW, I found out today that my name was drawn for one of the challenges at the Sunny Days Crop at Card Swap. I don't know what prize I will be getting, but anything will be nice. I just love getting goodies in the mail.

Keep safe and God bless,
Teresa

No comments: