Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Cards Featuring Ellephantastic Digis

Helen Lawrence of Ellephantastic is hosting the Color Challenge over at Crafter's Digital Art Center this week. When I opened up my file to decide which Ellephantastic image to use, it was pretty hard to make up my mind. I recently obtained several new ones that I hadn't tried out yet. So I printed all the new ones out and decided to do my own challenge - make a card from each new image. I hope you enjoy my results.









The only card that is missing is the one I made using Flissy Fairy. I made the mistake (giggle) of showing it to my aunt when I was in New Brunswick. Nothing would do but she had to have it for her granddaughter's birthday. My camera was full so I couldn't take a picture, plus we were in the midst of packing up the car to head back home. My mom-in-law took a shot with her camera, but she hasn't sent it to me yet. Hopefully I will be able to post it before too long.

In the meantime, you can pick up Flissy Fairy for free at the CDAC Color Challenge blog. Enter the challenge and you might win 4 more Ellephantastic digital images of your own.

Become a follower of my blog and I will put your name in to win one of the cards in this post. There will be one winner for every 10 followers up to 100. First name drawn gets the first choice, second drawn gets the second choice and so on. If you are already a follower your name will be added to the draw. Draw will take place on June 15, 2011. You don't have to leave a comment, but it will make my day if you do.

3 comments:

Ellephantastic said...

Oh Teresa these are all soooo lovely. Wow you've been busy :0)
Thank you for taking the time to play with my images & share your makes.
Each card has its own little special something, they're all perfect.
I hope you get the pic of your Flissy Fairy card, but isn't lovely when someone just has to have one of your cards because they fall in love with it :0)
Big hugs x x

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Teresa I popped by today from Helen's blog as I am on the Ellephantastic design team. I'm so glad I did! loving all your cards Helen's digi's are so fun to work with. They all look stunning.
Hugs
Tamara

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Helen & Tamara. I agree that Helen's images are a joy to work with. Thank you both for commenting on my blog. A little sugar always starts the day right.