Saturday, 2 April 2011

Springing Forth Again

Well, I'm finally back in the card making groove. I needed a break after all the Christmas cards I made. It was great, though. I've always wanted to honor all of my close friends and family with homemade cards and this past Christmas I was actually able to do it.

This February I adopted an adorable English Angora bunny. Neelix has been giving me lots of wool - two bags full! I just have to learn how to card and spin it. I bought a drop spindle through E-Bay a few weeks ago, but I haven't tried it out yet. This will be a completely new creative adventure for me.

I've posted my first Spring batch of cards at the top of this page. You can see a larger view and get more details about each by clicking on the thumbnails. Many of the papers used are Stampin' Up's Vintage papers. Included is an easel card for one very special little boy who is going to turn 4 in just two weeks. I love you, Aaron!

Hopefully, I will get back into the swing of blogging. Please let me know if you are following. It makes my day.

Blessings and happy crafting!
Teresa


PS - This is Neelix and yes, I gave him a mohawk and dyed it blue with food coloring.

No comments: