Saturday, 30 April 2011

I won at Ellephantastic's Challenge Blog!

Helen Lawrence (Ellephantastic) informed me this morning that I won a prize at her April Challenge Blog. My card was picked by random drawing, but three talented crafters won Elle's Top 3 challenge.

My prize was three digital images from Crafty Sentiments It was super easy to pick three. Picking only three was a little more of a challenge. I really like Suzanne's images almost as much as Helen's designs. She also has a challenge blog, which I plan to check out in the very near future.

Anyway, here is the card I entered. The theme was, "Anything but a Square" (or rectangle).  I made it with my Spellbinder's Nestabilities dies, 4 graduated sizes. The flowered background paper is from Stampin' Up's Springtime Vintage collection. The image is a public domain vintage Easter image.

3 comments:

Gisele said...

I really like this differently shaped look. :)

Teresa Arsenault said...

It is a different kind of die called Nestabilities. They are metal and come in sets of about 6 shapes that nest together. They also emboss a neat little edge all the way around at the same time as they cut. I got a lucky find for half off the regular price. A lady in town accidentally bought a duplicate set.

Ellephantastic said...

Congratulations again Teresa. I look forward to seeing what you make with Craft S's images. Hugs x