Friday, 29 April 2011

Crazy Hat Day

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson arrives to attend the Royal Wedding of Prince William to Catherine Middleton at Westminster Abbey on April 29, 2011 in London, England.
If you are like most of the world, you are watching or at least peeking at some of the photos of the Royal Wedding today between Prince William and Kate Middleton. And from those photos you have probably noticed some very usual looking hats. So I figured, if this beautiful lady can wear a blue canoe on her head, what might I find to make a crazy hat for myself? Here's what I came up with:


I bet you can do better. I'd love to see what you come up with. This could be fun.

3 comments:

Last Maxim said...

That is hilarious, Teresa! Thanks for the joy!

Gisele said...

All that's missing is the price tag
ha,ha! Nice hat idea!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Ha, ha! Good idea, Gisele!