Thursday, 28 April 2011

Card Swap Sketch Challenge

I did this card for this week's Card Swap sketch challenge over at CardMaker magazine. The patterned paper is by Stampin' Up, the labels are done with Spellbinders Nestabilities and the super cute image is by Di's Digi Downloads. I colored him with my Tombow markers and distressed the labels with SU inks applied with a sponge. The flap closure is my own design. I came up with it when I was making my Christmas cards last year.
This second photo is once the closure flap is opened. I simply left the ribbon loose enough to allow it to be slid to the front.
Go here to learn all about CardMaker Card Swap's Sunny Days blog hop May 18-21. I hope you will join us. You won't find a nicer group of fellow papercrafters online anywhere. And CardMaker usually contributes some super nice prizes for these blog hops.

Have a great day and remember to take time to have some fun! :)

Teresa

No comments: