Friday, 3 December 2010

My Christmas Collection

This card represents my first set of 20 Christmas cards for 2010, which I started in August. Being no longer employed outside of my home, I have had the privilege of being able to bless my family and close friends with handmade Christmas cards. This is something I have wanted to do for several years, but time (and finances) did not allow. I started early with buying the postage, as well as making the cards.

This first photo is the folded up card as it would appear just out of the envelope. The border punch is from Fiskars, which unfortunatley no longer works.

 The second photo is the opened, standing card. The outside flap now becomes the bottom and the card stands very well on its own. The scripture is a stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps. The Nativity is a stamp from Sonlight Expressions.

 The third photo is the inside verse. This was a stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps, which carries many scripture and blessings clear stamps.

I hope you have enjoyed my first post on this new blog.

Blessings,
Teresa


No comments: